Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bev :o)

I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010 Empty
PostSubject: I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010   I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi ladies,

I wanted to pass along that I am planning to go to the Neunkirchen Mall on Tuesday March 9, 2010. I will be leaving around 930am. If anyone would like to come w/ me just let me know on here. We can carpool or follow together. They have food in the mall, we could do lunch there as well if ya like. I can fit 4 people in my car and have plenty of trunk space for goodies Surprised) I plan on being back in the area no later than 1pm. It is about a 30min drive at most to the mall. This won't be the only time going, as I love to shop(haha more like browes) and check out towns in the area and will post when I go as well. Hope everyone is having an amazing week!
bev I love you
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010   I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:58 pm

I would love to go with you sometime but I'm an all day shopping kinda girl, lol!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010   I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:00 pm

lol, me too but I didnt want anyone who has school agers to feel left out. I know a lot have to be home before 2 :O) but if i dont get any other takers, or ones that dont have a time limit, we can go for longer I love you
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010   I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Awesome, it will just depend on the hubby and if he is in the field, they are suppose to go to minimal man starting the 4th so he may be off.
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010   I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 pm

no worries, I wont need a definate answer until monday evening Surprised) on the 8th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010   I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going shopping @ neunkirchen mall tuesday march 9,2010
Page 1 of 1