Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Dress Shopping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missingHome

Dress Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Dress Shopping   Dress Shopping Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:00 am

anyone know of any good places to find dresses?
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Dress Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping   Dress Shopping Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:12 am

I usually shop downtown... if you follow the signs for K-town Centrum it will lead you there. I have found some awesome dresses at Peeks & Copperstone (sp) and several other shops... the prices arn't too bad, make sure you have a Visa as most places don't take MC and some take NO Credit Cards either so have a bit of Euro as well just in case. I am going tomorrow I will set my GPS and get exact directions. If you would like to go you are more then welcome to join me!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com

Dress Shopping
Page 1 of 1