Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Shopping at IKEA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina M.

Tina M.

Shopping at IKEA Empty
PostSubject: Shopping at IKEA   Shopping at IKEA Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:31 pm

If you haven't been to IKEA in Mannheim you are missing out. I went this week-end. IKEA is HUGE and full of lots of great stuff. I was looking for a coat tree and found it and SO much more I wanted to buy. I can't wait to go again.
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

Shopping at IKEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping at IKEA   Shopping at IKEA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 pm

I love IKEA!!!!! My husband loves that there is food there...haha my friends love that their is free childcare for the kids, w/ a time limit of course Surprised) I just love all the furniture, the glasses that are like .39 euro, the family deals(if you have the ikea card--which is free) and that they take VAT FORMS!!!WHOOOHOOOO
Back to top Go down
Brandy

Brandy

Shopping at IKEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping at IKEA   Shopping at IKEA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Haven't been to the Mannheim one yet, but there is one in Walldorf (on the other side of Heidelberg). The one in Walldorf is nothing compared to the one I used to go to in Munich!

I agree, I love some of the stuff I find at Ikea, and as I was telling my friend when we went last week. I'm not sure exactly what I need until I see it! lmbo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shopping at IKEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping at IKEA   Shopping at IKEA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping at IKEA
Page 1 of 1