Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

shopping trip to Idar-Oberstein planned for TOMORROW!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim

shopping trip to Idar-Oberstein planned for TOMORROW! Empty
PostSubject: shopping trip to Idar-Oberstein planned for TOMORROW!   shopping trip to Idar-Oberstein planned for TOMORROW! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:14 am

the weather is supposed to be really nice tomorrow sunny (tuesday) so i'm planning on going to Idar-Oberstein for a little shopping and some lunch! Maybe a little site seeing.... who knows Question

Anyone want to go?? i'm looking for 3 more people to join me.

i'm not sure what time i'll be taking the bus just yet but will let everyone know.

I will be purchasing a group day ticket for the bus which costs 13 euro and can be used all day for up to 5 people (children under 6 travel for free!)

so the round trip trip ticket will only cost each of us 2,60 (euro) which is cheaper then paying for gas and parking!

I will be taking my 2 children (2 year old boy and 7 year old girl)
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

shopping trip to Idar-Oberstein planned for TOMORROW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: shopping trip to Idar-Oberstein planned for TOMORROW!   shopping trip to Idar-Oberstein planned for TOMORROW! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Daniel and I are going!!!!! flower
Back to top Go down

shopping trip to Idar-Oberstein planned for TOMORROW!
Page 1 of 1