Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Get Together March 13th at Noon!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Get Together March 13th at Noon! Empty
PostSubject: Get Together March 13th at Noon!   Get Together March 13th at Noon! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:24 am

Okay all you ladies that are in or will be in the K-town/Ramstein area around March 13 do you wanna do a get together? If the weather is nice I would like to have a pot luck picnic at the Gazebos on ROB at NOON, I say there because I know they have a large covered gazebo with BBQ grills in case it rains, location can be moved. I have several wonderful ladies on this site and am looking forward to meeting each of you! This will be a family oriented thing, hubby's, kiddos and the dogs welcome (provided they are permitted). If you are interested please let us know here and what you would like to bring...

What we will need:
Chips
Drinks
Veggies
Plates/plastic ware
Sweets
anything else you can think of I'm forgetting?

I will supply the meats & cheeses as well as dip & hot sauce (homemade), bread and anything not picked up by someone else!

This will be open to anyone, so if you have friends or someone you think may like to come RSVP and let me know the number you will be bringing, please RSVP prior to March 9 so we know how many to expect and buy for!

Person count so far: 7

Kristin - 2
Jonathan - Plates, Hot dish, - 4
Bev - Doritos, cupcakes - 1

Last edited by Kristin on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
jonathonrockwell

jonathonrockwell

PostSubject: Re: Get Together March 13th at Noon!   Get Together March 13th at Noon! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:29 am

I'm in sounds like fun. I am RSVPing for 4 peaple one is my 18 mounth old sun so dont count him in on the food buy he dosnt eat much. I think I will bring a hot dish is that ok? And I got the paper plates. What time do you whount to meat?
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Get Together March 13th at Noon!   Get Together March 13th at Noon! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 am

Yay! What kind of hot dish? I am debating on not trying to BBQ, what if it rains, lol it would be my luck, what do you think? I could whip up some chicken salad... idk, wanna say around noon?
Back to top Go down
jonathonrockwell

jonathonrockwell

PostSubject: Re: Get Together March 13th at Noon!   Get Together March 13th at Noon! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:26 am

Well I was thinking of making a bean dish OOO it’s to die for Twisted Evil you’ll love it. I like the idea of where it is. My son will be able to run and play. I think that if you whant to have a BBQ then that’s what you should do. If it rains then we make the best of it. It would not be the first time I grilled burgers while holding an umbrella. It does not look like anyone else has answered.
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Get Together March 13th at Noon!   Get Together March 13th at Noon! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:45 am

Hi Kristen!
Count me in and my little dog too Surprised) (haha that totally sounds like the witch from the wizard of oz) anyhoo
I'll bring a bag of Doritos and cupcakes Surprised)

What time will the even be?
I may add 3 more later, but for now 1 for sure Surprised)
I think this event is a great idea !
Back to top Go down
jonathonrockwell

jonathonrockwell

PostSubject: Re: Get Together March 13th at Noon!   Get Together March 13th at Noon! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:59 am

So whats the word on this picnic. What time? How many so far?
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Get Together March 13th at Noon!   Get Together March 13th at Noon! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 am

We have 7 but that will probably end up being 6, my husband is in the field and I thought they would be done by now but no... he may be able to make it I'm just not sure. Do you guys still want to BBQ, the weather is awfully yucky! I was thinking maybe we could just grab a pizza and chill at the KMCC, where it is warm and the kiddos can play. ROB doesn't have a playground but allows pets, it's up to y'all I'm game for whatever!
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Get Together March 13th at Noon!   Get Together March 13th at Noon! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Okay guys due to the weather I think it would be best to move it indoors to the Vogelweh Bowling Alley. My husband and I will be there at noon tomorrow and look forward to meeting you guys there. I know it isn't a BBQ, was really looking forward to that when the weather changes I hope to be able to have a BBQ at the lake. They have a Subway and like a place that has burgers, wings and such as well as a small arcade for the kiddos! Sorry about the last minute changes! We will be by the t.v. that is right by Subway in the Bowling Alley.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Kristin
Back to top Go down
jonathonrockwell

jonathonrockwell

PostSubject: Re: Get Together March 13th at Noon!   Get Together March 13th at Noon! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Sounds good I will be there. It will be me my wife my frind and my son see you at noon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Together March 13th at Noon!   Get Together March 13th at Noon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Together March 13th at Noon!
Page 1 of 1