Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Graf/Vilseck Area Meeting Possibilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mommy2b

mommy2b

Graf/Vilseck Area Meeting Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Graf/Vilseck Area Meeting Possibilities   Graf/Vilseck Area Meeting Possibilities Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:36 am

I thought I would start a post for the Graf/Vilseck are meeting. Make a post about where you think would be a good idea to have it and when to have the first. We could shoot for March 13 or March 20? Around lunch, of course make a more specific time, and indoor or outdoor? Just throw some ideas out there and lets see who is really interested! Looking foward to meeting anyone and everyone! Also I think we should make it an open family event and do we want to do like potluck picnic or what?
Back to top Go down
hispeaceinthedisaster

hispeaceinthedisaster

PostSubject: Re: Graf/Vilseck Area Meeting Possibilities   Graf/Vilseck Area Meeting Possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:06 am

well march seems right around the corner and it seems that there are only a few of us from this area.....should we wait to get together or just go ahead and do it?
Back to top Go down
mommy2b

mommy2b

PostSubject: Re: Graf/Vilseck Area Meeting Possibilities   Graf/Vilseck Area Meeting Possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:25 am

I am ok with either. You are the first to respond to this post so waiting until April could be better. I am available for either. We have alot going on in April but Im sure we could fit it in somehow. We need to see what the other people are more able for I guess. I have two two on my facebook and will ask them. They are Sam and Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graf/Vilseck Area Meeting Possibilities   Graf/Vilseck Area Meeting Possibilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graf/Vilseck Area Meeting Possibilities
Page 1 of 1