Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Meeting at the K-Club Saturday!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Meeting at the K-Club Saturday! Empty
PostSubject: Meeting at the K-Club Saturday!   Meeting at the K-Club Saturday! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 am

So ladies Jonathan and his wife have invited us to join them Saturday the 27th at the kazabra club on vogelweh, building 2057 at 2000 for a fun night. I love the K-Club it is a ton of fun, for those of you that have not been they have a mechanical Bull, a country room and a pool room with a jute box, it is really large and there are a ton of people but it isn't overly crowded nor does it get crazy, it's a good place to chill, have a few beers, let your hair down and have fun! I'll be joining if my hubby isn't in the field and would love to meet others there as well! Looking forward to it, just please let Jonathan Rockwell know if he should watch out for you.
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com

Meeting at the K-Club Saturday!
Page 1 of 1