Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hi all from Baumholder!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Hi all from Baumholder! Empty
PostSubject: Hi all from Baumholder!   Hi all from Baumholder! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:17 am

My name is Laura, we just got here Jan 5th and are stationed in Baumholder. I have 3 kids and three cats Very Happy

I am making it my personal mission to see as much of Germany and Europe as I can while we are here. I live off post in Champion Village right outside of Wetzle Housing.

Nice to meet everyone and hope to make new friends! flower
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from Baumholder!   Hi all from Baumholder! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:19 am

Welcome! There are a lot of ladies here that are in your area and they are eager to see Germany as well! I hope you make the best of it! thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from Baumholder!   Hi all from Baumholder! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:16 pm

welcome laura Laughing
just fyi, for you and any others w/ kiddos, in april cys will have a free event (which is usually at the gym by the bowling alley) up to age 12. It's a lot of fun, free and free goodies..they usually have free fresh fruit donated by the wasgau too!!!!This is to celebrate the month of the military child Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from Baumholder!   Hi all from Baumholder! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all from Baumholder!
Page 1 of 1