Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cjsmommy07

Cjsmommy07

Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!!   Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:11 pm

So DH just got there, He is inprocessing right now but he said as soon as he is outta processing there supposed to be going to train for about a month or a little bit longer. Someone told me there going to Graf... umm im lost, I know its a post lol, but what do they do there? and then I heard there going to some event thing in Russia after that for like 2 weeks. Can anyone give me some insight on what all this is. Thanks,

oh & by the way
My son & I are trying to get command sponsership were actually in the process & apparently when I get there hes not going to be there cuz there gonna be gone for about 2 months. So im a bit freaked out on arriving in Germany with just me and my son. I got lost in Georgia & it was not good lol, so Im a bit parranoid [i guess thats what you can call it] on going out there alone and being alone.

Thanks in advance for the help & the replys.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!!   Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:49 am

Hi! Sorry, I have been ill and MIA for a bit, lol. The guys are going to Graf for a bit, not sure about the Russia thing though. Don't worry about getting here and getting lost, we are all here for ya and everything should be ready for you when you arrive. Graf is Grafenwoehr, and they are going out there for training... it is about a 4 hour drive from here. I honestly am not certain how things would work if you arrive while he is gone, but there has to be some system in place for instances like that.
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!!   Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:55 am

Hi Shuree,
I actually just realized that a friend of mines husband is the FRL for your husbands new unit! Us baumholder ladies will take care of ya Surprised) Hopefully you will get here before he has to go to the field, but if not, we'll keep you busy and help you with whatever you need. Surprised) Take care and stay strong hun!
Back to top Go down
Cjsmommy07

Cjsmommy07

PostSubject: Re: Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!!   Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:43 am

You ladies take my fears away haha lol. i was so scared to go there and be alone. im like WOW germany by myself with my 2 year old son for the first time ever haha. thats traumatic to me! lol. thanks for the support & help your offering i really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!!   Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:49 am

You will be fine! It is a bit of an intimidating move, and has to be worse if you are doing it "alone", but you will get through it unscathed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!!   Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies At Baumholder! Please HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1