Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hello Ladies :)

Go down 
+2
Kristin
steelest
6 posters
AuthorMessage
steelest

Hello Ladies :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Ladies :)   Hello Ladies :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:56 am

Hello to all Smile This is such a great idea to create this forum. I know before I got here, I was trying to figure out a way to meet people and well question has been answered now.... Well to say who I am. My name is Stephanie and I am a single mother of a 7 yr old lil girl named Hailee. I am not stationed at either of the places mentioned in this forum so hopefully we can still get together, but I am at Heidelberg. I have been here about 1.5 months now. I am in the AF and have been in for 9 years, and yes loving every min of it. I am one to go and see as much as I can; not one to stay in on the weekends so if there are other ladies that are into the same thing, we should plan trips. This weekend I am taking my daughter to go see the Heidelberg Castle; should be a lot of fun. I am loving Germany so much so far. It is just gorgeous here that is all I can say. So much to see and do; don't think I am going to get bored that easily. I just think it is hard to meet people that is the one thing I am finding out as as the days go by. Look forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies :)   Hello Ladies :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 am

I am actually planning on posting topics for Heidelberg and all the other areas just haven't had time... been busy with all this, lol... it's still in progress! We are planning on having get togethers. My hubby and I go to Heidelberg so he can play paintball... maybe we could meet up then! It's always nice to have girlies around when all the testosterone is flying!

Kristin
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Mommy Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies :)   Hello Ladies :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:39 am

Welcome Smile Nice to meet you - how far is that from the Graf/Vilseck area?
Back to top Go down
brandynemma09

PostSubject: Hi   Hello Ladies :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi- i live in heidelberg also. I have a 3 year old daughter (Emma) and a 4 month old (Gabriella). I have been here since June but have had trouble finding friendly people lol. Hope to get to know you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies :)   Hello Ladies :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:54 am

Welcome Stephanie! Hope you have fun w/ your daughter at the castle. Towards the end of the tour they take a pic of the tour group that u can purchase at the end, for I believe 10euros, but don't hold it to me, I went 3yrs ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brandy

Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies :)   Hello Ladies :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:56 am

Hello! We are at Heidelberg too! We have a 6 year old daughter and a 3 year old son Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies :)   Hello Ladies :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Ladies :)
Page 1 of 1