Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Intro from Hohenfels!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
britney_bowen

britney_bowen

Intro from Hohenfels! Empty
PostSubject: Intro from Hohenfels!   Intro from Hohenfels! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:01 am

Hello Everyone!

My name is Britney. I am 22 y/o. My husband is an E-5. We have 2 children. Alexis is 17 months and Elijah is 3 months. We moved here in Sept 09. Looking for some friends and to do some traveling other than always going to the Graf PX, lol!

Add me on Facebook if you would like:

www.facebook.com/britney.bowen
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/britney.bowen
mommy2b

mommy2b

PostSubject: Re: Intro from Hohenfels!   Intro from Hohenfels! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:20 am

hey, i know what you mean about the graf px, we live in the graf area an dsomehow it seems like we cant get away from it. its almost always the same but somehow we end up there lol. next time you come this way let me know and maybe we can get together. look foward to meeting new people and maybe we can get away from the px together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mommy Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Intro from Hohenfels!   Intro from Hohenfels! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:46 am

I want in on these trips, lol - Hi!!! Nice to meet you!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Intro from Hohenfels!   Intro from Hohenfels! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:40 am

wow it seems that everyone is from the Graf area... lol.
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
mommy2b

mommy2b

PostSubject: Re: Intro from Hohenfels!   Intro from Hohenfels! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Alot of people from your area to Kristen. I think they are two of the larger areas of posts. And mommy jackie, come on lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro from Hohenfels!   Intro from Hohenfels! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro from Hohenfels!
Page 1 of 1