Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

HOHENFELS Any one else live here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KelleysWife08

KelleysWife08

HOHENFELS Any one else live here? Empty
PostSubject: HOHENFELS Any one else live here?   HOHENFELS Any one else live here? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Hey any ladies from the Hohenfels area? I'm new look me up on Facebook...Carol Kelley, 22.

I'm looking for friends, moms or non moms, to hang out with and go on day trips too. Getting sick of all the ladies here saying they want to hang out and then blowing me off...so looking for some good people. I have a 18 month old boy at home with me.
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: HOHENFELS Any one else live here?   HOHENFELS Any one else live here? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:11 pm

awww... your a bit far from us, about 3 hours I think... what is there to do in your area?
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
KelleysWife08

KelleysWife08

PostSubject: Re: HOHENFELS Any one else live here?   HOHENFELS Any one else live here? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm

We live in Hohenfels Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOHENFELS Any one else live here?   HOHENFELS Any one else live here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOHENFELS Any one else live here?
Page 1 of 1