Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol

Go down 
+3
Cjsmommy07
Texan83
jonathonrockwell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jonathonrockwell

jonathonrockwell

Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol Empty
PostSubject: Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol   Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:43 am

It looks like I’m a little out of place here well I guess I can be the first male post. My name is John my wife is in the Army and that makes me the lowly spouse. LoL She has been in for 5 years and this is our first move. I tell you what coming from south FL to K-Town is I’ll say a little deferent. We got here on Christmas eve and so far I love it and looking forward to spring.
Back to top Go down
Texan83

Texan83

PostSubject: Re: Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol   Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:46 am

Hi John!

We just came from south Georgia (Moody afb) so I definitely feel ya on the who weather shock!

Glad you joined John, we need more guys in here lol.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CrystalDawnArnolts
Cjsmommy07

Cjsmommy07

PostSubject: Re: Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol   Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:50 am

Welcome John,
How nice to have a male on the site. and dont feel outta place were all SPOUSES and we all have to go through the same thing regaurdless of male/female! I hope you enjoy it on this site.
Back to top Go down
renaeb21

renaeb21

PostSubject: Re: Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol   Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:54 am

Hi John,

I'm from the panhandle of Florida aka Redneck Riviera ha ha! Although not quite as hot and humid as south FL, I still know what you mean about the weather change. We also got here on Christmas Eve! Did you fly in commercial thru Frankfurt due to the big snowstorm in Baltimore by any chance??

Welcome, by the way!

Renae
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol   Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:07 am

Welcome John! Male or Female doesn't matter, we are all here for the same reasons! I am in K-town as well... what base are y'all stationed at?
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol   Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:40 am

Welcome John! alien
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol   Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:07 am

Welcome to Germany John! Where are you and your family stationed?
Back to top Go down
jonathonrockwell

jonathonrockwell

PostSubject: Re: Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol   Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:15 pm

We are in Siegelbach.
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol   Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:49 pm

your in our area... what base is your wife stationed? Maybe you, her & your kiddo can join us on our get togethers!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol   Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all look like you need some guys in here. lol
Page 1 of 1