Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

hey guys/girls!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lbrown150

lbrown150

hey guys/girls!! Empty
PostSubject: hey guys/girls!!   hey guys/girls!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:32 am

my name is Laura. I have a 3yr old baby boy and am 8 weeks pregnant at the moment. we've been here since april of 09 and i hate being stuck at home! I finally got the idea of getting a little job to keep me busy and a week later we found out i was pregnant! im grateful for our new addition but seriuosly feel like im going to loose my mind at home all day. i feel even worse for our baby all he has is me:( we spend all day together and since its so cold we cant even go out tp the parks anymore. my poor baby is stuck at home just as bored as i am. im really kinda shy and have trouble meeting new people. im very friendly but just get uncomfortable when meeting new people. anyway so lets change the subject... we're stationed here in Bamberg
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

hey guys/girls!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys/girls!!   hey guys/girls!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:47 am

Welcome! Hopefully you can meet some people here! I stay at home as well and swear if it wasn't for the internet I would lose my mind! Eventually we are planning get togethers and so forth in various parts hopefully you can participate! Congrats on the new bundle of joy!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
mommy2b

mommy2b

hey guys/girls!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys/girls!!   hey guys/girls!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:17 am

hi laura! Congrats on the new pregnancy! we are actually pregnent with our first and due this May with a boy! I am also a stay at home wife and will be a stay at home mom it seems. its so hard to find a job here and like Kristen if it wasnt for the internet I would go insane! well look foward to hearing more and hope we can all meet up sometime!
Back to top Go down
Mommy Jackie

hey guys/girls!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys/girls!!   hey guys/girls!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 am

Congratulations! I am not sure how far we are from eachother, but I have 2 little girls around the same age, maybe we could get together Smile
Back to top Go down
maddysgurl

maddysgurl

hey guys/girls!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys/girls!!   hey guys/girls!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:08 pm

lbrown150 wrote:
my name is Laura. I have a 3yr old baby boy and am 8 weeks pregnant at the moment. we've been here since april of 09 and i hate being stuck at home! I finally got the idea of getting a little job to keep me busy and a week later we found out i was pregnant! im grateful for our new addition but seriuosly feel like im going to loose my mind at home all day. i feel even worse for our baby all he has is me:( we spend all day together and since its so cold we cant even go out tp the parks anymore. my poor baby is stuck at home just as bored as i am. im really kinda shy and have trouble meeting new people. im very friendly but just get uncomfortable when meeting new people. anyway so lets change the subject... we're stationed here in Bamberg

HI, IM HERE AT BAMBERG AS WELL...AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR REASONS FOR NOT MEETING NEW PEOPLE...I'M THE SAME WAY...SHY AND RESERVED, AT LEAST UNTIL I KNOW U GOOD...LOL I HAVE A DAUGHTER WHO WILL BE 3 IN APRIL AND A 2 1/2 MONTH OLD BOY... I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT MY DAUGHTER HAVING NO ONE TO PLAY WITH...DO U WANT TO MEET UP AT THE CAC PLAYROOM SOMETIME FOR A MEET AND GREET??? EMAIL ME TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL, ms_92fchick@yahoo.com I look forward to hearing from u...just type PLAYDATES or MEET IN GREET as the subject so I will know it's not spam !!!! THANKS !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dana_wilson3
maddysgurl

maddysgurl

hey guys/girls!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys/girls!!   hey guys/girls!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Mommy Jackie wrote:
Congratulations! I am not sure how far we are from eachother, but I have 2 little girls around the same age, maybe we could get together Smile

I just wanted to say that Bamberg is about an hour from Vilseck give or take !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dana_wilson3
Sponsored content

hey guys/girls!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys/girls!!   hey guys/girls!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys/girls!!
Page 1 of 1