Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

PLAY DATES For The KIDS !!!!

Go down 
2 posters

For those of us with kids...are u interested in having PlayDates???
yes
PLAY DATES For The KIDS !!!! Vote_lcap100%PLAY DATES For The KIDS !!!! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
no
PLAY DATES For The KIDS !!!! Vote_lcap0%PLAY DATES For The KIDS !!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
maddysgurl

maddysgurl

PLAY DATES For The KIDS !!!! Empty
PostSubject: PLAY DATES For The KIDS !!!!   PLAY DATES For The KIDS !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Hi, as a mommy of 2, living in Germany seems to be tougher....especially when u hardly know anyone. Your so far away from family and friends, and if u are like me...it makes things even tougher to meet new people. In my case, I live offpost, and am very cautious with whom I bring my children around. I've had bad experiences in the past, and it's taught me to always stay on guard for certain things. Living offpost has it's perks, but I hate watching my daughter suffer from not having anyone to play with. There are playdates on post only for 1 hour once a week, nothing more!!! And I do my best to take her to the indoor playroom as much as possible, and to the park when the weather permits...but it just isn't always possible to go to post everyday!!! Also, my daughter has a speech delay and her therapist seems to think that if she interacts with other children more, it might help her...I've posted ad's in the post newspaper and in our yahoo group about this once before, but no one seemed interested in having playdates for the kids. I am really interested in meeting new people not only for myself but for my children as well. I think the military life is what we chose, so why should our children have to suffer for it, don't they have enough to deal with as it is>>> and now that my children's father is deployed, it makes me even more desperate to find them someone to have playdates with!!! PLEASE, if there is anyone here at BAMBERG that wants to have playdates, please email my personal email... ms_92fchick@yahoo.com in the subject box, type PLAYDATES !!! Kristin, I think this would be a good topic to start also....thanks again, for starting this group !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dana_wilson3
Brandy

Brandy

PLAY DATES For The KIDS !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAY DATES For The KIDS !!!!   PLAY DATES For The KIDS !!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:51 pm

maddysgurl wrote:
Hi, as a mommy of 2, living in Germany seems to be tougher....especially when u hardly know anyone. Your so far away from family and friends, and if u are like me...it makes things even tougher to meet new people. In my case, I live offpost, and am very cautious with whom I bring my children around. I've had bad experiences in the past, and it's taught me to always stay on guard for certain things. Living offpost has it's perks, but I hate watching my daughter suffer from not having anyone to play with. There are playdates on post only for 1 hour once a week, nothing more!!! And I do my best to take her to the indoor playroom as much as possible, and to the park when the weather permits...but it just isn't always possible to go to post everyday!!! Also, my daughter has a speech delay and her therapist seems to think that if she interacts with other children more, it might help her...I've posted ad's in the post newspaper and in our yahoo group about this once before, but no one seemed interested in having playdates for the kids. I am really interested in meeting new people not only for myself but for my children as well. I think the military life is what we chose, so why should our children have to suffer for it, don't they have enough to deal with as it is>>> and now that my children's father is deployed, it makes me even more desperate to find them someone to have playdates with!!! PLEASE, if there is anyone here at BAMBERG that wants to have playdates, please email my personal email... ms_92fchick@yahoo.com in the subject box, type PLAYDATES !!! Kristin, I think this would be a good topic to start also....thanks again, for starting this group !!!!

I wish I lived closer! I'd definitely be up for playdates! My son also has a speech (articulation) delay. We go in to do is IEP tomorrow and the lady said he may be able to start preschool for it as soon as Thursday of this week! Smile

Anyway, I also like the idea of having a playgroup section (if we don't already of course Smile I may have missed it)
Back to top Go down

PLAY DATES For The KIDS !!!!
Page 1 of 1