Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimmy

Kimmy

Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself!   Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:41 am

OK well to all the people who have little toddlers up to 60 will enjoy this place. Your kids will pass out after 4 hours. YabaDoo near Sembach. This place is great, it brought the kid out in me, and what a workout for us adults. You can run around with your kid and act a fool and no one looks at you strange. The reason is they are doing the same thing! This place has everything to bounce on, swing on fly on etc....
The two thing that are a must if you go is- Bring water and hand sanitizer. I think you can bring in your own food too. Hope you like it as much as my family.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself!   Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:47 am

Looks like fun, I got tired just looking at the pics! I googled it, lol. http://www.yabadoo-mehlingen.de/en_attractions.html
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself!   Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Isn't it so cool looking. It is better in person. Trying to get up that big dome in the middle was such a work out. The kids just run right up. I slowly crawl and fall, crawl and fall, crawl and fall. LOL It is so fun.
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself!   Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:11 pm

another great place is called Sternenland aka star land, it is in idar-oberstein. you can bring in your own food as well. Its like a 2 story indoor playground. When I worked at a cdc, we'd go from 10-3 and about 10min. down the road you could hear a pin drop, every kid ages 3-6 was asleep Surprised) you can google it as well and they speak english
Back to top Go down
cnewcome

cnewcome

PostSubject: Re: Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself!   Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:17 am

Yabadoo is GREAT! I take my 11y/o and my 2 y/o and they BOTH have a blast! There is stuff to do for all ages. When my son was real little (still crawling) I took him and they had those little activity walkers for him to sit in! They only have a copule of them, but if you can get one, it is GREAT! Even if you can't, you can take the little ones in the infant area.
The BEST time to go is on Sunday Morning around 10AM. The Germans usually sleep in on Sunday, so it doesn't get very busy until around 12 usually. By then, my son isready for a nap anyway!
HAVE FUN!! It's VERy inexpensive, they take dollars AND euros....and you can brin gyour own food in! How much better can you get?
cheers
Back to top Go down
miahsgrl

PostSubject: Yabadoo   Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:06 am

I just wanted to say I agree, I took my god children there when they were here they were, 2yrs, 3 yrs, and 12yrs. All 3 of them enjoyed it, and so did all 4 of us Adults! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself!   Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great place for kids and to act like a kid yourself!
Page 1 of 1