Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Travel Buddies

Go down 
+2
Laura
Kimmy
6 posters

Day Trips
Yes Sounds Like Fun
Travel Buddies Vote_lcap100%Travel Buddies Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No Way
Travel Buddies Vote_lcap0%Travel Buddies Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kimmy

Kimmy

Travel Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Travel Buddies   Travel Buddies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:21 pm

There are so many thing to see and do here in Europe but who wants to see them alone. Not me. The USO has day trips all the time to all different types of places. Lets be honest moms need a break to. There are new places and things every month. My hubby has weird shifts and days so it is not so easy to travel all the time. I just don"t want to sit here and wait. Are there people interested in doing this. Yes we would have to put that guard down just have a good time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Travel Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Buddies   Travel Buddies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:24 pm

I am interested, as long as I have the $$ or the € lol!
Back to top Go down
Tina M.

Tina M.

Travel Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Buddies   Travel Buddies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:43 pm

We just arrive in country a week ago. I cannot wait to be able to travel and I know my husband isn't going to always be able to go when I would like to. Having friends to travel with would be great!
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

Travel Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Buddies   Travel Buddies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:51 pm

I'd be interested too, depending on where the tours are going and $$$. Maybe we could even carpool and or follow to places that arent too far away. ie. if ya live in baumholder/rab/vogelweh to trier, speyer,barefoot park(awesome place by the way), shopping trips to k-town/nuenkirchen mall. etc Surprised) I have a gps and a binder full of places I have already been too!!!
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Travel Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Buddies   Travel Buddies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:42 pm

What a great idea! I'm down!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Kimmy

Kimmy

Travel Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Buddies   Travel Buddies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Wow what a response already. Nice.
Back to top Go down
WingedArmyWife

Travel Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Buddies   Travel Buddies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:45 am

Have GPS, Will Travel!!!

I'd be up for some road tripping, provided I have the trailblazer. I usually prefer to drive, hopefully no one would mind too much. My only concerns would be money and making sure that my dog would be taken care of if it's a long trip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.markbysarah.webs.com

Travel Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Buddies   Travel Buddies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:08 pm

I have a sm. maltese who is spooooiled!!! yes, doggie care is a MUST! :O)

Last edited by bev :o) on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WingedArmyWife

Travel Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Buddies   Travel Buddies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:21 pm

I can only imagine your maltese in the back of the trailblazer with my 80lb golden lab. Although, my puppy gets bossed around by the cat a lot, so your's probably stands a pretty good chance :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.markbysarah.webs.com
Sponsored content

Travel Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Buddies   Travel Buddies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel Buddies
Page 1 of 1