Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Kristin - Ramstein

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Kristin - Ramstein Empty
PostSubject: Kristin - Ramstein   Kristin - Ramstein Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:07 am

I am willing to pick up anyone who does not have a vehicle. I think meeting at Ramstein would be a great idea and if the weather is nice we could go to a park or if it isn't nice we could go to the kids area at the KMCC so the kids wouldn't be bored outta their mind. any suggestions would be appreciated!

Kristin
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
renaeb21

renaeb21

Kristin - Ramstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristin - Ramstein   Kristin - Ramstein Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:57 am

The KMCC kid's area is probably a great place for a first-time meeting especially. Nice and neutral, I assume everyone in the Ramstein area knows where it is....and definitely gives the kiddos something to do while we get to know each other!

What day were you thinking--maybe a Saturday or Sunday, so anyone who works during the week would still be able to make it?
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Kristin - Ramstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristin - Ramstein   Kristin - Ramstein Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:18 am

i am shooting for the 2nd weekend of the month... I just started a forum under K-town for people in this area to give their ideas and so forth... I think the kids area sounds or the park would be a great idea, unless the weather sucks!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kristin - Ramstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristin - Ramstein   Kristin - Ramstein Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristin - Ramstein
Page 1 of 1