Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luvmysoldier

luvmysoldier

Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com Empty
PostSubject: Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com   Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:37 am

Hi Kristin-

I dig the site! Thank you so much for the invite and I would love to put you up on our site as well in our noteworthy news section. Smile

Okay ya'all- I'm Morgan and I am already in love with the site. Can't wait to see it grow. We've been in Germany almost 1 year now and am always on the lookout for great places to make my camera go crazy! Any other shutterbugs out there? I run www.aroundofapawz.com (gotta plug it!) which is a social networking site for pet parents, professionals, & enthusiasts and it is FREE to join! I have a Great Dane named Tinkerbell, believe me, the irony of that is not lost on me...lol I have 2 children and am just livin' la vida loca.

Thanks again for the invite, can't wait to make some friends-
Morgan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.aroundofapawz.com
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com   Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 am

Hey Morgan, glad you could join us! I am trying right now to figure out how I can advertise your site, trying to learn flash so I can design an awesome ad for ya Wink I'm also working on your logo, I just bought a new computer so I'm in the process of transferring everything over... what a mess! Anywhoo.... if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them, it's nice to finally put a face to the voice!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com   Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:52 am

Hi Morgan!
I saw your site once, by accident I kind of stumbled upon it. It is Awesome!!!!!! Welcome, where are you stationed?
Back to top Go down
luvmysoldier

luvmysoldier

PostSubject: Re: Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com   Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:22 am

I'm here in k-town. Smile Glad you enjoyed the site! Where are you at?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com   Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:21 am

I'm in Kusel, which is about 20min from RAB Surprised) I had a question that I was going to post on your forum concerning my maltese, however when I took on an emergency doggie sitting for my friend, the problem was soon resolved. Its amazing how your own dog starts to act like a big boy, when another dog comes into their home Surprised) Now its the partners in crime tag team game w/ them, but that I can totally live with. Surprised)
Back to top Go down
luvmysoldier

luvmysoldier

PostSubject: Re: Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com   Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:33 am

So glad it all worked out! I'm more of a giant breed person, so if you ever get a wolfhound, great dane, st. bernard...i'm your girl, but there are others who are really extraordinary with small breeds. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com   Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:35 am

Do you know anything about the Cane Corso Mastif? I have been looking for info about their eyes...for the most part they stay white like ours, but sometimes the lower part gets really red. Would this be cause due to allergies? any ideas?
Back to top Go down
luvmysoldier

luvmysoldier

PostSubject: Re: Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com   Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:50 am

***I a m not a veterinarian, so nothing I post should replace the competence of a licensed DVM***

There are a variety of eye problems for dogs that a dog owner should be able to recognize with a little practice. Large breed dogs like the Great Dane, hound groups, etc are known for having ectropion lids where the lower eyelid sags out and this can cause some serious issues for the dog. (also known as blood eyes) if this is not a lower lid issue and you are, in my understanding, talking about the white of the eye turning pink it could be conjunctivitis or pink eye and is passable from dog to human. The signs are the same- red swollen lining around the eye, often with discharge....while not an emergency it does require a visit to the vet.

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com   Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:57 am

Thanks! yup that helps... :O)
Back to top Go down
luvmysoldier

luvmysoldier

PostSubject: Re: Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com   Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:03 am

Glad to hear it, let me know if you need anything else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com   Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Kristin, Morgan from www.aroundofapawz.com
Page 1 of 1