Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bev :o)

bev :o)

Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o) Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o)   Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:31 am

My name is Bev and I have lived in Germany for almost 5years and we just extended for another 3yrs. I have to say I just absolutely love it here and everything it has to offer. I am originally from San Antonio, Tx and my husband is from San Diego. He is stationed in Baumholder, Germay, but we live off post in beautiful and lively KUSEL. My husband and I love to just get out with our gps and drive....Ryanair is our bestfriend Surprised) and with me taking time off from working I have found so many more 'little holes in the wall places and walking trails, which our Maltese just loves!!! We are always looking for things to do and places to visit, so if anyone has any ideas on anything, we'd love to hear about them and vs. versa Surprised) Okay, so I have a tendancy to chat it up too much, so I will cut this short and say Thank you for creating this site, i think it is a great idea and hope it really takes off Surprised) I love you
Back to top Go down
Mommy Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o)   Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:48 am

Hi Smile Wow you guys must really know your way around all the cool areas! I might have to have you help out a newbie (I haven't really much left the post yet, lol)
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o)   Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:16 am

Welcome! We're glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Cjsmommy07

Cjsmommy07

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o)   Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:41 am

You seem to know SO MANY GOOD THINGS about Baumholder. You seem to give me some more hope that we wont be living in the middle of no were. although i hear its a little bit of the country, I hear good/bad things but always good from you =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o)   Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone on Living in Germany :o)
Page 1 of 1