Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

off post Grafenwoehr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hispeaceinthedisaster

hispeaceinthedisaster

off post Grafenwoehr Empty
PostSubject: off post Grafenwoehr   off post Grafenwoehr Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:13 am

There is a little park me and my family ran into right outside gate 1 i do believe. there is a river going right through it and the ducks and a few geese or something.it has slides and swings for the kids and benches to sit on. its a nice place to read or have a picnic. Its a beautiful place and within walking distance of the post. i recommend this little park to anyone looking for a place to relax or to take the kids to play.
Back to top Go down
mommy2b

mommy2b

off post Grafenwoehr Empty
PostSubject: Re: off post Grafenwoehr   off post Grafenwoehr Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:31 am

Is this the place where they have the events and all in Graf sometimes? if so it is a nice little park. I see people there all the time and there are always ducks swimming around in the water.
Back to top Go down

off post Grafenwoehr
Page 1 of 1