Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Just wanted to post my yardsale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maddysgurl

maddysgurl

Just wanted to post my yardsale Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to post my yardsale   Just wanted to post my yardsale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Sooo, I just wanted to post here that I'm having a yardsale on Post at Bamberg on Saturday April 10th from 10-1600 (unless I sell out sooner, or get rained out)...it will be located directly next to the Skatepark...behind Burger King!!!! I have tons of baby items, baby boy clothing (some are neutral), a 32 inch tv, old bdu's great for sewing projects, some games, dvd's, household items, a wedding dress, shoes, womens clothing, toddler girl clothing and shoes, and whatever other random things I find while packing that I don't need or use anymore!!! I'm moving soon, and am cleaning out the clutter!!!! All my items are reasonably priced, and I make bundle deals...the more u buy the cheaper it will be !!! And my prices are negotiable, if u like my items, but not the price, let me know and we will try and work something out!!! Hope to see u there, pass the word to your friends who may be interested!!!! Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dana_wilson3

Just wanted to post my yardsale
Page 1 of 1