Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

New to Bamberg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
armywifeof2

armywifeof2

New to Bamberg Empty
PostSubject: New to Bamberg   New to Bamberg Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 am

Hello everyone! I am new to Bamberg Germany. I have 2 children a 3 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. My husband is in a FMCO unit and we all just got here about 3 weeks ago. I am trying to learn the ropes to the area. I love to go shopping, meet new people, and explore. I want to make friends for myself and my children. I hope to get to know a lot of people and do new things!
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

New to Bamberg Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Bamberg   New to Bamberg Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:34 am

Welcome Armywifeof2 to the site and to Germany!!!! I hear Bamberg is just gorgeous! sunny
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

New to Bamberg Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Bamberg   New to Bamberg Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 am

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here, there are a great group of ladies and we'd love to help you learn the ropes! How are you liking it so far?
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
lbrown150

lbrown150

New to Bamberg Empty
PostSubject: playdate?   New to Bamberg Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:16 pm

hi armywife! my name is Laura. I live in Bamberg and have a 3 yr old son. I dont get out much so i cant realy offer to show you the "ropes" but i can offer you a friend and a playmate for you son and daughter. your welcome to send me a message anytime to set up a get together at the CAC center. i hope to hear from you soon!!! p.s. Welcome to Bamberg!!
Back to top Go down
maddysgurl

maddysgurl

New to Bamberg Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Bamberg   New to Bamberg Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Hi..first off, welcome to Bamberg!!! I have a 3 yr old daughter and a 3 1/2 mth old son...I would love to have playdates sometime, and once my car get's fixed I can show u around a little bit...I've been here almost 2 years and I live in an awesome shopping area offpost....I love to go on shopping trips to the bigger posts, so as stated once my car get's fixed...(it just messed up the other day) I'm hoping to get it fixed after payday...but once it's fixed, I can take u around....as far as the bus route goes, it's super easy to learn...and extremely cheap!!! let me know if u have any questions or would like to meet up sometime!!! take care and again, welcome to germany!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dana_wilson3
Sponsored content

New to Bamberg Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Bamberg   New to Bamberg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Bamberg
Page 1 of 1