Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Moving to Landstuhl - Summer 2010

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fiona440

fiona440

Moving to Landstuhl - Summer 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Moving to Landstuhl - Summer 2010   Moving to Landstuhl - Summer 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Hi!! I have been in contact with a lot of people from the area in order to prepare for our PCS process. My husband will be stationed in Landstuhl Hospital. We are planning to move officially during June 2010.

I have been learning about the process, considering I'm new to all this overwhelming experience.

Feel free to share your experiences (good and bad).

Look forward to meet you guys in person...

Dora Siverio-Macholl

PS: We are moving from Laurel, Maryland (10 minutes from Ft. Meade) if you know of anybody moving to this area, and looking for a rental, we are renting a house in the community of Russett.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Landstuhl - Summer 2010   Moving to Landstuhl - Summer 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:32 am

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy Germany when you get here!
Back to top Go down
htasha76

PostSubject: hey   Moving to Landstuhl - Summer 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:49 am

do you have a sponsor here in Landstuhl? It would be good for you if you have someone to show you around help you with finding housing, school districts etc, it's kinda hard to find housing with doesn't cost a fortune in utilities etc.... let me know if you want help, my husband works in landstuhl as well and we live in Landstuhl...
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Landstuhl - Summer 2010   Moving to Landstuhl - Summer 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:03 am

I'm so glad you decided to join us! How is everything going? Hope your having good luck getting everything in order! We'll have to meet up and do lunch when you get here, i don't live very far from where you'll be stationed, like 15 mins. Hope you enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Landstuhl - Summer 2010   Moving to Landstuhl - Summer 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving to Landstuhl - Summer 2010
Page 1 of 1