Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

The Zum Stern in Baumholder is YUMMMMY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bev :o)

The Zum Stern in Baumholder is YUMMMMY! Empty
PostSubject: The Zum Stern in Baumholder is YUMMMMY!   The Zum Stern in Baumholder is YUMMMMY! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:26 am

Hi ladies,
I just wanted to share my favorite german place to eat is the Zum Stern in baumholder. It is also a hotel, the family that runs it is suuuuper nice and speaks english. In the summer you can enjoy your meal on the patio which looks out to the main road, smith/dispensary posts Surprised) I get the schnitzel mit pommes und salat!!! yum,yum,yum is just all i can say. When you leave the main gate of Smith Barracks go down the hill and immediately to your left it sits on the corner. There is parking in front and you can park on the side street. I am bad about sticking to what I like and not venturing out on other food, so unfortunatley I can only tell u all for sure about the schnitzel/salad/fries Surprised) They serve lunch and dinner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zum Stern in Baumholder is YUMMMMY!   The Zum Stern in Baumholder is YUMMMMY! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:22 am

Here is the Zum Sterns address and telephone number
Ausweiler 2
Baumholder,ge
06783-5877
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The Zum Stern in Baumholder is YUMMMMY!   The Zum Stern in Baumholder is YUMMMMY! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:58 pm

I can walk there. I had to walk downtown twice the other day (because I lost my cell phone there the 1st time) and decided to stop at that coffee shop, cafe, whatever it is right across the street from the Apotheke and had a YUMMY cup of coffee, they said it was an espresso, but that is how strong I drink my coffee normally! I have not tried any restaurants yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zum Stern in Baumholder is YUMMMMY!   The Zum Stern in Baumholder is YUMMMMY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zum Stern in Baumholder is YUMMMMY!
Page 1 of 1