Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hello from Baumholder =)

Go down 
+3
Cjsmommy07
Laura
Sherideh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherideh

Sherideh

Hello from Baumholder =) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Baumholder =)   Hello from Baumholder =) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:09 am

Hi!
My name is Sheri and Im 22 this is my first duty station with my husband, he's active army and I'm looking for friends and info on Germany in general. hope to meet some of you!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Baumholder =)   Hello from Baumholder =) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:38 am

Hello from Baumholder too! Glad you joined us!
Back to top Go down
Cjsmommy07

Cjsmommy07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Baumholder =)   Hello from Baumholder =) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:37 am

Hello, Im Soon To Be In Baumholder once the command sponsership has made its way and got done lol.
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Baumholder =)   Hello from Baumholder =) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Good Morning Everyone!

We move to Baumholder next weekend! Look forward to meeting some great new people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Baumholder =)   Hello from Baumholder =) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:04 am

Hi Sherideh and Kim!Welcome to the ROCK...Baumholder Surprised)
Back to top Go down
katbryan

katbryan

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Baumholder =)   Hello from Baumholder =) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 am

Hey Sheri! This is my first duty station with my husband too. I just got here in December so I haven't been here that long either. Do you live in Smith or Wetzel?
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Baumholder =)   Hello from Baumholder =) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:40 am

Well there are a ton of ladies here from your area and they are planning get togethers, hopefully you can join them! Hope you enjoy the site. thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Baumholder =)   Hello from Baumholder =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Baumholder =)
Page 1 of 1