Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hello from Netzaberg!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
armywifeana

Hello from Netzaberg! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Netzaberg!   Hello from Netzaberg! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:36 pm

My name is Jamie. My husband and I moved to Netzaberg (stationed at Graf) this past June. We are both originally from Ohio. Went through our first 15 month deployment from 2007-2009 while stationed at fort drum. We are both 23. We don't get out as much as we would like, since we have a 4 year old daughter, 3 year old son, 3 month old son, and another (ALREADY!) on the way (no gender yet). We love meeting new people and would love to travel, just hard to do with 3+ kids. I'm on facebook, so add me if you'd like (search Jamie Hillyer) and you can write me on here or email (armywifeana@gmail.com). I could always use more friends here, as since I'm having another baby over here, I'm incredibly homesick! Talk to you all soon afro
Back to top Go down
mommy2b

mommy2b

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Netzaberg!   Hello from Netzaberg! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:27 am

Hi jamie,

my name is Valarie and we are stationed at Graf as well. we live off post in Hirschau though. We dont have any kids yet, but have a baby boy due to be here in May. We would love to meet new people, do you and your family bowl or maybe play cards on occasion?
Back to top Go down
armywifeana

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Netzaberg!   Hello from Netzaberg! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:40 am

we love spades, poker, and I'm trying desperately to get my husband into Euchre. We love to bowl, but haven't had the chance since we've been here. He's pretty good - me? not so much Smile
Back to top Go down
mommy2b

mommy2b

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Netzaberg!   Hello from Netzaberg! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:03 am

I am more of a spades girl and my husband is a poker guy, what is euchre? my husband bowls and is way better than me. Im lucky if I can make it to 100 lol. Maybe we could get together sometime for cards or bowling Laughing
Back to top Go down
armywifeana

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Netzaberg!   Hello from Netzaberg! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:22 am

just be aware, my kids are definitely (to put it nicely) rambunctious! hahaha. They're wear anyone out on any given day Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mommy2b

mommy2b

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Netzaberg!   Hello from Netzaberg! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:35 am

lol, I prob need some rambunctious experience with us due with our first soon. Do you have facebook or an email that I can contact you through?
Back to top Go down
armywifeana

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Netzaberg!   Hello from Netzaberg! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Just look me up as Jamie Hillyer on facebook or armywifeana@gmail.com I'll add you as soon as i get the request!
Back to top Go down
mommy2b

mommy2b

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Netzaberg!   Hello from Netzaberg! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:15 am

ok think i found you lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Netzaberg!   Hello from Netzaberg! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Netzaberg!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: