Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brandynemma09

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi My name is Brandy. I have been here since June and have had trouble meeting people so this is a great idea. I live on PHV in Heidelberg. I have a 3 year old(Emma) & a 4 month old(Gabriella). They are my life and I love it! I like meeting new people when I get the chance. I love hanging out with friends, playing games, traveling, and of course shopping. I look forward to getting to know you all flower
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:23 pm

We look forward to getting to know you as well! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Brandy

Brandy

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:47 am

brandynemma09 wrote:
Hi My name is Brandy. I have been here since June and have had trouble meeting people so this is a great idea. I live on PHV in Heidelberg. I have a 3 year old(Emma) & a 4 month old(Gabriella). They are my life and I love it! I like meeting new people when I get the chance. I love hanging out with friends, playing games, traveling, and of course shopping. I look forward to getting to know you all flower

Hi, Brandy! I'm also Brandy and we live in Leimen! Smile I have a 3 year old son and a 6 year old daughter. I am sometimes on PHV several times a day running errands and playing chauffeur to the kids. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: