Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Please pass us around!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Please pass us around! Empty
PostSubject: Please pass us around!   Please pass us around! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:53 am

Okay so we are off to a great start but I got big ideas for this site and want to see it grow! So could you all please pass us around! I have started a group for this site on Facebook... and am advertising everywhere I know... all the yardsales.com's and so forth, chatgroups, Ramstein Underground and so forth and spamming my own e-mail contacts, lol... so if there is anyone you know that lives here, is PCS'ing here or my be interested please send them this way! Thank you ladies for all your wonderful support... I couldn't have done it without you!

Facebook link.... sorry I couldn't get it clickable, very frustrating!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=324011710744&ref=ts

Last edited by Kristin on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Please pass us around!   Please pass us around! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:54 am

If I knew anyone, lol... this is why I joined! I will check out the facebook!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Please pass us around!   Please pass us around! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 am

OK, I joined What a Face
Back to top Go down
Brandy

Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Please pass us around!   Please pass us around! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:44 pm

I joined! I have a couple friends who are in the area. They may join when it shows up in their suggestions. Smile
Back to top Go down
maddysgurl

maddysgurl

PostSubject: thanks for doing this !!!!   Please pass us around! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Hi everyone, I've been waiting for something like this...what a great idea. I've been in Germany since July 9th 2008 and I hardly know anyone...my husband just deployed for the second time, leaving me alone with both of our children. Up until now I've been sane, but my mom leaves Saturday headed back home...I'm going to go crazy if I don't find someone to talk to!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dana_wilson3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pass us around!   Please pass us around! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please pass us around!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: