Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Lookin' for Some Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KelleysWife08

KelleysWife08

Lookin' for Some Friends Empty
PostSubject: Lookin' for Some Friends   Lookin' for Some Friends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:10 am

So, my name is Carol, I live near base. We just got here in November. I could use some friends here, especially b/c I don't know the area at all, and driving here scares me. I love clipping coupons, cleaning the house, cooking, baking, crafts!!!, anything computer, writing, reading, singing, listening to music, watching DVDS...shopping. lol!
Back to top Go down
KelleysWife08

KelleysWife08

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for Some Friends   Lookin' for Some Friends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 am

KelleysWife08 wrote:
So, my name is Carol, I live near base. We just got here in November. I could use some friends here, especially b/c I don't know the area at all, and driving here scares me. I love clipping coupons, cleaning the house, cooking, baking, crafts!!!, anything computer, writing, reading, singing, listening to music, watching DVDS...shopping. lol!

I forgot to mention our beautiful 17 month old boy Connor, and our little puppy wienie dog Tara. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for Some Friends   Lookin' for Some Friends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 am

what base are you located by??? nice to "meet" you btw... I'm Kristin!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for Some Friends   Lookin' for Some Friends Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Very nice to meet you Surprised) Kelleys wife08. are u near ramstein? I live in Kusel Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for Some Friends   Lookin' for Some Friends Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:44 pm

bev Surprised) wrote:
Very nice to meet you Surprised) Kelleys wife08. are u near ramstein? I live in Kusel Laughing

you're really close to me, I live in Kottweiler-Schwanden, I actually just drove through Kusel, went shopping with another wife and she lives out past y'all! We should get together sometime!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for Some Friends   Lookin' for Some Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lookin' for Some Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: