Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

hello everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hispeaceinthedisaster

hispeaceinthedisaster

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:50 am

Hello all!
My name is Chelsie. I am 21 years old and I am married to a wonderful man. We have two wonderfully beautiful children, Andrea May who is 4 years old and Landon Mathew who is 8 months. We have been here since may of 2008 and for the most part, i love it here. We are from Texas, so its very different. I dont have much time for hobby's but i enjoy playing games of all kinds, computer, board, or video..... I love watching movies and listening to music. I hate cleaning, and i suck at it but i do it for my family the best i can..lol. I like to go out and do things when i feel good enough to, i have back troubles, so sometimes the weather prevents me from getting out. I enjoy meeting new people and just hanging out. I don't work, and at least for now i don't want a job. I am a SAHM and thats a big enough job for me.
thats all i can think of for now!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Mommy Jackie

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:59 am

Very cool! Actually another girl I know - has a little girl our girls ages - we need to plan a playdate there in Graf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hispeaceinthedisaster

hispeaceinthedisaster

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:02 am

sounds good. we are always up for play time! who is the other person on graf?
Back to top Go down
Mommy Jackie

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:04 am

Her name is Bethany and she just got here a couple of days ago Smile
Back to top Go down
hispeaceinthedisaster

hispeaceinthedisaster

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:15 am

oh i see....i thought it might have been someone i knew. lol....as if i knew many people!
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:19 am

Welcome Chelsie! What part of TX you from??? Seems to be quite a few on here from Texas, I'm from Sonora, small town but big fun! Hope you enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
hispeaceinthedisaster

hispeaceinthedisaster

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 am

i am from Clute, its about 30 or 40 miles south of Houston.i am glad to be apart of this site. it will be nice to make some new friends. i know a few people who might be interested in this so i will pass it around! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:31 am

Please pass away, lol the more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
armywifeana

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Stationed in Graf as well. 4 year old daughter, 3 year old son, 3 month old son, and our 4th (and final) due in september. We are in Netzaberg. Are you guys housed on base or..? My neighbor also has a 4 year old daughter, seems to be the norm around here!
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:21 pm

armywifeana welcome!!! Its really exciting see how many spouses that are joining livingingermany! thanks again kristen for starting and getting the word out Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 pm

I'm really glad y'all are enjoying this site! Y'all are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: