Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Greetings everyone!

Go down 
+5
mommy2b
renaeb21
Mommy Jackie
Kristin
happi2bnatural
9 posters
AuthorMessage
happi2bnatural

happi2bnatural

Greetings everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi All, I'm an Army wife been here for about a year and a month and I like Germany and the ability to travel to different locations. Wife of 9yrs this year and Mother to two Daughters (13) and (2) on Feb. 26th. I'm working and going to school. I miss home (Tennessee) and my family and friends.
I haven't made any true blue friends yet and that may be what is putting a lil bit of a damper on things for me, but I am staying positive that I will meet some folks soon and have some fun shopping and hanging out buddies. I'll be outta here in 2012 and I am hoping to go to Hawaii.
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:16 pm

We're here till 2012 as well... it seems for me that any time I make a "true" friend they go and PCS or move on me... major bummer. thanks for joining us here!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Mommy Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:02 am

Hi! Same here, here til 2012 - maybe we can find a city in the middle and have a get together Smile
Back to top Go down
renaeb21

renaeb21

PostSubject: Here til 2013!!!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:51 am

We're here until 2013!! We should all meet up and form the "we don't have to be afraid to become good friends because we're not leaving for another 3 + years" group! Wink
Back to top Go down
mommy2b

mommy2b

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:34 am

Nice to meet you, we are here until 2014! Thant would be a great idea, for everyone to meet sometime. Maybe every 3-6 months try to organize a get together sort of thing?
Back to top Go down
happi2bnatural

happi2bnatural

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:28 am

Cute name for a group Very Happy We should try that meetup.
Back to top Go down
Mommy Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:53 am

Where would be a middle point Smile ?
Back to top Go down
mommy2b

mommy2b

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:06 am

I dont think there is a post between Ramstein and Graf. Most seem to be really close to one or the other. Not sure if there is a big city area in between the two, I couldnt find one. Maybe we could meet at one post and then the next time the other post?
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:25 am

that sounds like a GREAT idea! Having a "meeting" at different post once a month... I attempted the whole FRG thing and it wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be... too much drama! My hubby told me to start my own, lol. I am so glad this is picking up! Thanks ladies, couldn't have done it without you!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
andreawallen1

PostSubject: Hey ya   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:27 am

Hello i am here until 2012 also i have two boys ages 5 and 2 tomorow and another due any day now..I am also from tn north east around knoxville what part ya from
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:18 am

I agree, I think meeting up is a great idea. Maybe doing a lunch and visiting the area for a day. I'm so glad this site is here. I love meeting people Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Nice Idea. I would love to meet new people and get myself out of this what now rut.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:02 pm

We are here till 2013, this weekend we are going to Trier. LOTS of history to be seen!
Back to top Go down
happi2bnatural

happi2bnatural

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:33 pm

I'm from Nashville, Trier is really beautiful I hope you enjoy it when you go. I went over the summer and had an amazing time. A lunch meetup would be cool if it's on the weekend, that may some of my friend problems, I'm working and can't do too much during the week. Let me know I am glad your site is picking up too Kristin, I really like this.

Whew, I miss a lot being offline sometomes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Greetings everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: