Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

A Few Good Restaurants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mommy2b

mommy2b

A Few Good Restaurants Empty
PostSubject: A Few Good Restaurants   A Few Good Restaurants Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:06 pm

There are a few good restaurants that we have been to on the economy.

I will start with Italian: Santa Lucia is on the main road (299) in Grafenwoehr and they give you so much food that my husband I could have shared a plate (just a thought). Another good Italian restaurant is La Strada which is right outside of gate 1.

Lets see... There are two Mexican restaurants Tortuga which is also right off post out of gate 1 and Jaliscos. Here is the link to Jaliscos website http://www.jaliscos-grafenwoehr.com/.

Then of course there are is the Chineese restaurants Tea Garden is so good and also Panda Chineese which is also outside of gate 1 and very good and has a buffet.

There are several little diners with German food and other food right outside of gate 1. And is all else fails there are the restaurants on post, we have Charlies, Taco Bell, Subway, Popeys, and now PIZZA HUT in our food court. You can also find Burger King and Anthonys Pizza next to our bowling alley.
Back to top Go down

A Few Good Restaurants
Page 1 of 1