Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

In need of a sitter in about 3 weeks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

In need of a sitter in about 3 weeks! Empty
PostSubject: In need of a sitter in about 3 weeks!   In need of a sitter in about 3 weeks! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 am

Hey all, I need a babysitter on April 24th (it is a Saturday) from EARLY in the morning (about 3:00 am) till about 2100 or so. The kids are 9 and 10, the 10 year old spends most of her time at her friends house, so basically I need someone to sit for supervision and maybe make dinner if they do not make something for themselves!! Help???
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: In need of a sitter in about 3 weeks!   In need of a sitter in about 3 weeks! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 am

Hi Laura Very Happy I would be happy to watch your kids for you for the day. I only live like 2 minutes walking distance from your place so it wouldnt be a problem at all.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: In need of a sitter in about 3 weeks!   In need of a sitter in about 3 weeks! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:58 am

Awesome! There is a day trip that my oldest son and I want to go on that is not really appropriate for younger children. Haven't heard from you in a while, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a sitter in about 3 weeks!   In need of a sitter in about 3 weeks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a sitter in about 3 weeks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Baumholder :: Babysitters/Centers-
Jump to: