Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Really? I mean it... really?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Really? I mean it... really? Empty
PostSubject: Really? I mean it... really?   Really? I mean it... really? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:31 am

So... kids are sick... not one, not two, but all three. Sniffles, sore throats, coughing... and whining. I have to work tomorrow so IF I can get them all appointments tommorow my oldest will have to take everyone in... or they wait another day. I think it might be tonsilitis since their tonsils are swollen and throats are blood red... thank GOD my tonsils are GONE!
Back to top Go down
Tina M.

Tina M.

PostSubject: Re: Really? I mean it... really?   Really? I mean it... really? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Hope everyone is feeling better soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Really? I mean it... really?   Really? I mean it... really? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:49 pm

The younger two are doing better, my youngest's throat is not so red today and he says he feels a bit better. I kept him home from school to have another day to recover... my oldest son is worse, throat really swollen, fever, body aches... made him an appointment for this morning. Tis the season, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really? I mean it... really?   Really? I mean it... really? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really? I mean it... really?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Venting and Prayer :: Venting-
Jump to: