Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Easter Egg Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mombeth20

Easter Egg Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Easter Egg Hunt   Easter Egg Hunt Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Hello my name is Beth. I am new to all of this, we just got here in October. I have a son who is 3 yrs. Old his name is James. I was planning on having an Easter Egg Hunt and different crafts for kids to do at my house on Sunday April 4th from 3pm to 6pm. I did want to limit the children to around 10 kids unless anyone is willing to go in with me on the cost. This would be a free event. I figured it would be a good way to meet new people and the kids would have fun at the same time. If your interested please email me at bcampana09@hotmail.com. Thank you Smile.
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

Easter Egg Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt   Easter Egg Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:27 am

Well first off, WELCOME!!!! This sounds like a great idea and tons of fun to boot! I hope you all have fun w/ ur easter festivities flower
Back to top Go down
mombeth20

Easter Egg Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt   Easter Egg Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:53 am

Thanks I really hope there is a good turn out. Im excited, think it will be fun for all the kids:).
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Easter Egg Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt   Easter Egg Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:05 am

I don't have any kids Sad but it sure sounds like fun... If it get's too big and you need some help I'd be happy to donate to off set some of the cost!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
mombeth20

Easter Egg Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt   Easter Egg Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:12 am

Well thank you. That is very nice of you!! You are more than welcome to come if you want Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter Egg Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt   Easter Egg Hunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Egg Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Kaiserslautern :: Local Events-
Jump to: