Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Command Sponsorship RANT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cjsmommy07

Cjsmommy07

Command Sponsorship RANT! Empty
PostSubject: Command Sponsorship RANT!   Command Sponsorship RANT! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:53 pm

So I have got the 5888 and the EFMP turned in. DH has been there for 3 weeks already and NOTHING has been freaking Done. & im FURIOUS!

The base he did OSUT at sent me his 5888 that worked and i took it to EFMP & they started the paperwork. turns out the day i happened to go they started a new thing were you need a doctors note along with the 2792 forms filled out stating i recieved a physical signed by my doctor & my sons! umm hello wtf is the 2792 form for them. its obviously stating i got a physical so why do i need a signed doctors note. so my EFMP has been put on hold until i get the doctors note and my doctors outta the office till who the hell knows when.

THENNN.... Dh has been in meetings forever, and everytime he requests to go to the passport office they give him some bullshit. so hes pretty aggressive and i know hes pushing the issue and just dont wanna push too too much though. soo apparently they have a 4 day weekend and now the passport office will be closed all weekend and i still have not recieved the 3053 to get my sons passport. the turn around time for passports are 8 weeks at the most & if i have to wait that long im gonna be pulling my hair out!!

he has to overnight the 3053 which he isnt getting from the passport office till sometime next week. then its gonna take like a week to get here cuz ive learned overnighting something from germany takes like a freaking week. so which means i have to wait a week to get the paper, then go to the passport office! and barely apply for them. this is a bullcrap process and im tired of it already. i know all the ladies have to go through it but im jus pretty upset that its taking so freaking long this is ridiculous. I think the army should have made sure the spouses have all the information and paperwork needed before they even ship the soldiers overseas to give us an easier process but of course they can care less what we have to go through to get out there.

I just wish things wouldnt take so freaking long!! and our son & i can just join DH already & be happy together again. cuz im very very very miserable here in the states without him.

Sorry its so long. i needed to vent somewere thanks for reading if you made it all the way to the end .=/
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Command Sponsorship RANT!   Command Sponsorship RANT! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:24 am

Hey there!
I wonder if I'd be able to go to the passport office and pick up the form for him and then just drop it off to him at his job. Or if they are being a pain in the a## then I'll get my husband to drop it off to him at his work. This way you won't have to wait over the 4day just for him to get the form. I am sooo soorry this is taking so long. I completely understand how you are feeling.....its like some big waiting game and lots of jumping through hoops, just to be back in the arms of your loved one/s. I feel ya girl...vent, vent and vent somemore...we're all here for ya Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Command Sponsorship RANT!   Command Sponsorship RANT! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:10 am

my hubby e-mailed me all the forms... I don't remember him having to get one from the passport office though?
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Command Sponsorship RANT!   Command Sponsorship RANT! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:14 am

okay so I googled it... that's how I got most of the forms that I needed and here it is ..

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/80106.pdf

if you just google DD form #### you can get pretty much any form....
Back to top Go down
Cjsmommy07

Cjsmommy07

PostSubject: Re: Command Sponsorship RANT!   Command Sponsorship RANT! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Well I have all the forms for EFMP that's already slowly processing! What I need is the 3053 form that is saying he allows my son to apply for a passport! It has to be notarized as well and the passport office is gonna be closed this weekend! They won't even let him fax me the 3053 it has to be an original which means he has to overnight it! Does anyone know if he overnights it if it actually goes overnight or does it take like a week,
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Command Sponsorship RANT!   Command Sponsorship RANT! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:53 am

we sent my hubby something overnight, a debit card, and he got it like a month later... it took forever but we sent him a big package and it was here in a week. I know for fact I used an e-mailed notarized paper... that sucks they are not letting you, in fact, I just looked and it was his POA that he e-mailed me.
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Command Sponsorship RANT!   Command Sponsorship RANT! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:55 am

here is another link to give you any Army form you may need...

http://www.army.mil/usapa/eforms/index.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command Sponsorship RANT!   Command Sponsorship RANT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Command Sponsorship RANT!
Page 1 of 1