Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

I hate getting the run around!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

I hate getting the run around! Empty
PostSubject: I hate getting the run around!   I hate getting the run around! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:15 am

So I have been on the phone, since last week, trying to get some stuff started and the one person I really need to pick up... never does... the people I do get a hold of just give me another number to call and the only person who has been of any help is on the wrong post and is unable to officially help me... grrrr! I hate having to jump through hoops... but this just seems to be the way the military works, hoop after hoop... ugh eventually I will get there, may not have any hair left but I will succeed!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: I hate getting the run around!   I hate getting the run around! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:31 am

Hi Kristen!
Yikes! I feel ya....I tell ya what w/ as many hoops us spouses sometimes have to jump through, I feel like I took a detour to the circus.... haha anyway, so who are you trying to get ahold of? I hope you get ahold of you u need soon.
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: I hate getting the run around!   I hate getting the run around! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:07 am

I'm trying to get a hold of the community service coordinator for our area but she just doesn't ever answer or return calls... ughhh..
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate getting the run around!   I hate getting the run around! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate getting the run around!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Venting and Prayer :: Venting-
Jump to: