Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

What size do I wear?!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lbrown150

lbrown150

What size do I wear?!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What size do I wear?!!!!!!!!   What size do I wear?!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:00 am

I know this is the craziest thing to vent about but OMG is this frusterating me!! Before i was pregnant i had trouble finding jeans that fit me i was wearing size 9 but they fit me snug around the waist. if i tried going up a size they would fit my waist somewhat confortably but would be saggy around my bottom and thighs. for the past 3 months i was able to wear my regular jeans just fine but now that my baby bump is starting to get a little bigger my jeans are now uncomfortable. i go and run errands and the whole time im thinking of how uncomfortable i am. Mad ARGh.. i get so frusterated! i'm want to buy new maternity jeans but dont want to waste money on a pair of jeans that are going to be too big or too small, you know? if size 9's fit me snug around the belly while i wasnt pregnant im sure 9's will fit me tight w/ the belly i def dont want to cramp our babies home so do i go with the bigger jeans and just walk around looking like i pooped my pants? I wish there was a jean fairy that left jeans that fit perfectly for me under my pillow!
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: What size do I wear?!!!!!!!!   What size do I wear?!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:03 am

Forget jeans, Wear stretchy pants. They are in right now so you can get away with them for your 9 mths. I had the same prob. Some woman have the ability to wear whatever they want but the normal people are uncomfortable and cant breath during their pregnancy. In the summer where dresses. You are going to look cute no matter what because you are preggo's. Smile and keep telling yourself how beautiful and lucky you are to be in the situation you are in. Smile
Back to top Go down
lbrown150

lbrown150

PostSubject: thanks   What size do I wear?!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:53 am

thanks kimmy thats really sweet of you. I appreciate your help i've never worn the stretchy pants so would have no clue wear to buy them or what to look under and dresses ive actually seen some that are really nice at old navy's site but i'm worried i might look funny ive never really worn dresses! seriously i have no sense of style! It's sometimes embarrassing because my hubby and son walk around looking handsome in there clothes i walk around looking like i dont fit in with them! my hubby makes fun of me cause he says i have no sense of style. I think if i were rich id hire a stylist but even then i dont like half of whats "in style." Ive always worn jeans and tank tops and thats basically my whole wardrobe i have dressy clothes but i never wear them i always think id look to over dressed. i think im just weird! god forgot to give me the fashion gene! anyway now i know im rambling on so i just wanted to tell you thank you and i really appreciate your response! have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What size do I wear?!!!!!!!!   What size do I wear?!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What size do I wear?!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Venting and Prayer :: Venting-
Jump to: