Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Its me again...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tabby

tabby

Its me again... Empty
PostSubject: Its me again...   Its me again... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:06 am

I havent been on in over a week , grrrr, life is sooooo busy right now. Hubby changed *positions* and now his hours are longer boooo which means I am doing the *single married mom* thing lol
Hows everyone doing? I WISH i could come to the picnic/bbq saturday but i already have plans. Bleh.
So what have I missed!! lol Whats the goings on around here??
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Its me again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me again...   Its me again... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:04 am

My hubby told me your hubby has the 1st sgt seat right now, lol you thrown that cell phone out the window yet? I wish you could make it Sat. too, maybe next time though!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
tabby

tabby

Its me again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me again...   Its me again... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:13 am

yeppers! and i sooooooooooooooooooooo wish i could throw that @#%^&^%$#@ phone out a window somewhere lol the very first day he got it the drama began. grrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Its me again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me again...   Its me again... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:47 am

lol I know... Jake's phone rings non stop and he's just a Cpl. I can only imagine how bad ur hubbies is ringing... doesn't it piss you off how it always seems to ring just as your in the middle of something, every time we are watching a movie it seems to go off non stop, for the dumbest reasons... I'm tempted sometimes to "accidentally" power it off, lol... I unplugged the charger one day, completely on accident, and it died oh what a great day that was, lol.
Back to top Go down
tabby

tabby

Its me again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me again...   Its me again... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:21 am

girl you have no idea how much i hate that position AND that phone! lol and oh did i mention that hes still having to wear his *regular* hat too of s6 so hes got DOUBLE the crap going on! affraid
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Its me again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me again...   Its me again... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:30 am

wow that does suck... how much longer does he have it for?
Back to top Go down
tabby

tabby

Its me again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me again...   Its me again... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:43 am

until the end of april, supposedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its me again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me again...   Its me again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its me again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: