Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lbrown150

lbrown150

Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris?   Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:19 am

i know theres a post about paris on here but im interested in disneyland paris. im not too interested in touring Paris just wanna take my 3 yr old son to see Mickey and friends. I've checked into the basics and know it will be pretty expensive to get into the "good" hotels but am wondering if its really suitable for a 3 yr old. if so how is the staff? are they friendly? will we have to struggle to commnicate or do they have some english speaking staff? any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
miahsgrl

PostSubject: Disney land   Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:18 pm

My husband and I went with a couple of friends, and not it wasen't that expensive for the tickets and hotel, we stayed in a disney hotel and it was fine. Now we were not at the hotel too much, we were at the disneyland park. But when we did need help with anything the hotel staff was great!! And they had a restaurant there at the hotel to eat at for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and it was good to very affordable!
The only thing I found expensive was the food at disneyland itself! Hope you have a blast, and I hope I could be of some help, if you have some more questions please let me know and I will do my best to answer them! Oh, by the way we went thru. rtt to get the tickets and hotel, it was a package deal, really good prices!

Amber
Back to top Go down
htasha76

PostSubject: go to Europa Park instead   Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:58 am

I have been to Disneyland Paris in conjunction with an Normandy trip we took last sommer, we also have been to disneyland and disneyworld in the US, as well as to many other parks in Germany, I need to say the nicest park in Germany/Europe is the Europa Park in Rust, you can get cheaper tickets thru USO, they have many hotels there, and the fun factor is a lot better than Disneyland Paris. It just seemed very expensive and a minature version of Magic Kingdom in Orlando and no updates have been made since they opened up years ago...and there is a ton of people there, we had been very disappointed and would not go back, but we are going back to the Europa Park.....it's great there....I hope this helps....
Back to top Go down
miahsgrl

PostSubject: Europa Park   Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:07 am

I went to europa park as well and it was great, but I had never been to disney before(anywhere) so it was awesome to go there! But I would recommend Europa park as well it was a fantastic park too!
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris?   Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:07 am

I have never been to the Paris Disney, but my husband and I really want to go as well. We are planning on getting tickets through rtt, and my friend told me to become a member of the Marriott hotel (which is free) and stay at the hotel there. I looked up prices and they seemed pretty reasonable. In fact we are going to get a room w/a kitchenette and stay for a few days, this way we can do disney and other things in the area and are going to share the hotel cost with some friends. plus, we are going to try and do an off peak, tickets for the parks/attractions tend to be a little cheaper Surprised) We stayed near Versaille this summer in a hotel that didnt have any frills, but had a place to shower/sleep(it was clean/quite/ allowed pets) for 50EUROS a night on the 4th of July. another time we stayed at a business hotel that had a pool and about 15min from the center of paris for 88euros a night in August. When we got up to the room it had the room rate prices at 225 euros a night! Apparently august is a time that is holiday time for the french as so we got discounted rates!!!!whooohooo
Back to top Go down
lbrown150

lbrown150

PostSubject: thanks!   Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:19 pm

thank you to all of you who have made suggestions and offered advice i really appreciate all of the info and after much consideration i think we might end up at Europapark! thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris?   Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris?
Page 1 of 1