Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

HP CRASHED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

HP CRASHED Empty
PostSubject: HP CRASHED   HP CRASHED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:45 am

Okay so for Valentines Day my wonderful hubby bought me a new HP, 500 GB memory, wide screen, the works. I get it home the first thing I did was load my Photoshop on it and created the new site layout... well yesterday it crashed taking the site designs, my photoshop, all the pictures (I moved them to the new computer as I figured it wouldn't crash, my mistake) and a ton of information with it. You would be surprised at how much you can add to a computer in 2 weeks! So I called HP who told me they could either send me a new hard drive or I could take it back to the PX and get a new one, since it has been less than 15 days. I opted to return it. I took it back got a refund then went to the computer section to buy a new one... yep they were out! I could get the same computer for $40 less but would go from 500 GB tp 320 GB, not worth it for me, I need the larger HD as I design a LOT! So now I am out a lap top because I can't just have them send me the HD since I returned it and have to go back to Old Betsy, my previous HP that I have had since 06 which I have to hold the screen up with my legs since I dropped it and the hinges broke and it will be like 250 euros to fix it... and I can't get photoshop since I am unable to deactivate it from the new computer since it crashed... ugghhh I love HP but seriously thinking about going Apple! I am sooo ready to cry over this one.... grrrrrr...... K done now thanks for "listening"
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Tina M.

Tina M.

HP CRASHED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP CRASHED   HP CRASHED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:19 am

OH no!! That is terrible. Hope you had your pics stored in two places!!
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

HP CRASHED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP CRASHED   HP CRASHED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:04 am

nope it was the first time that I didn't keep them on the SD card or load them on my hubby's computer as a back up! I lost a ton of pics! I have some uploaded online but not the recent ones, uggghhh for procrastination!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

HP CRASHED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP CRASHED   HP CRASHED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP CRASHED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Venting and Prayer :: Venting-
Jump to: