Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Maybe a Chat?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lbrown150

lbrown150

Maybe a Chat? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe a Chat?   Maybe a Chat? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:18 am

im no sure if there already is one and if so how where is it? i thought i had seen one but i may have just been seeing things. anyway a chat would be useful. but then again it could be like the stripes one where no ones ever online! itd be convenient though. totally up to you Kristin. thanx for building such an awesome website. you rock!!!
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Maybe a Chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe a Chat?   Maybe a Chat? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:12 pm

I did have a chat... it wasn't being used and when I re did the website I managed to make it transparent, lol so I just took it off but if you guys would like me to put it back I will find and adjust the code and get it up and running... it can either be at the top or the bottom of the home page, it is rather large so it takes up a bit of space but if it is on the bottom no one sees it and it can only be on one page... maybe I can put it on the portal! lol... there I go rambling... I'll get it done!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
lbrown150

lbrown150

Maybe a Chat? Empty
PostSubject: Chat   Maybe a Chat? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:56 am

Your right Kristin, ive been on the military moms thingy on stripes and no one is ever on the chat at the same time. So if no one else was using it before then i doubt they'll use it now. thanx for considering it though!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maybe a Chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe a Chat?   Maybe a Chat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe a Chat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Suggestions-
Jump to: