Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Newbie Here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tabby

tabby

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Here   Newbie Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:19 am

Hello! My name is Tabby. I live on Vogelweh Housing. Im happily married with 3 beautiful girls. I hope to meet some really great people here and make some new friends. Im so excited that we are having such nice weather...well temp wise.

Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:47 am

Welcome to the forum Tabby! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:38 am

Amen to the temp! I couldn't believe it when I walked outside.... yay, let's hope it stays that way! I live by Ramstein and there are some other ladies as well that live in the area, maybe we can all hang out sometime... what base is your hubby stationed at? Mine is at ROB. It's really nice to have you here, hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
bev :o)

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:53 am

Welcome to the forum Tabby! I am with ya on the weather....I walked outside in a very thin long sleeved shirt today.....I was in HEAVEN!!!!!Yeayahh for the nice weather.
Back to top Go down
Tina M.

Tina M.

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:40 am

Hi Tabby! The weather was great today. I am going to the FCC training tonight to get some info...I hate being the new girl!! LOL
Back to top Go down

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:53 am

Tina, Have fun at your FCC training Very Happy
I worked in public / cdc settings for 10yrs. if ya need anything, just shoot me an email Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Tina M.

Tina M.

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:05 am

Thanks Bev!!! I most certainly will.
Back to top Go down
tabby

tabby

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 am

thanks everyone! Smile hey will any of you be at the ball tomorrow night?
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:36 am

I will... I still gotta get shoes, lol... bit of a procrastinator! Have you been before?
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
tabby

tabby

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:37 am

yes we went last year Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: