Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Career Fair TODAY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Career Fair TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Career Fair TODAY!   Career Fair TODAY! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:39 pm

There is a career fair today at the Rheinlander from 9am-2pm. Sorry for the late notice!
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

Career Fair TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Fair TODAY!   Career Fair TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:21 am

Thanks Laura! Your awesome!!!!! My neighbor was just asking me last night and I didnt know. :oP Have a great day
bev
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Career Fair TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Fair TODAY!   Career Fair TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:02 am

The job fair just had CYS there when I went but either way my son and I both were offered jobs, he will be with SAS at Wetzle and I will be with CDC on Smith (both contingent upon the health screenings and background checks). We will be busy the next week, but we will be employed! YAY!!!
Back to top Go down

Career Fair TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Fair TODAY!   Career Fair TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:12 am

Congratulations to you and your son on both your new JOBS!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Career Fair TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Fair TODAY!   Career Fair TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 am

Thank you.. now I think I deserve a nap Wink
Back to top Go down

Career Fair TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Fair TODAY!   Career Fair TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:24 am

I agree Very Happy
Though I bet after your first week at the CDC you'll need a nap too Surprised) Working with kids is great, but I noticed when I'd get home I just wanted to relax......have fun!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Career Fair TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Fair TODAY!   Career Fair TODAY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Career Fair TODAY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Baumholder :: Local Events-
Jump to: