Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hello Everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WingedArmyWife

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:55 am

I stumbled across this site on Grafyardsales.com and it seems like there's a cool bunch of ladies here.

I'm Sarah and I've been here since July, so long enough to know how to avoid major trouble :-) I use to be in the Navy, so I tend to have a little different perspective on the Army in general. Instead of getting a job I'm trying to work on getting my degree in Business Administration. I'm hoping to eventually get my MBA, but reality is starting to set in and I think it's going to take me longer than I originally thought. I also sell mark. make up and usually have parties every couple of months or so. I don't have any two legged children yet, but I am mommy to two four legged ones. We have a 20-some odd pound cat name Leo who enjoys trying to terrorize our 80 pound golden lab puppy. Whenever it starts to get dull around here, they start chasing each other around to spice things up again.

Really not to sure what else to say, so I guess I'll go. I look forward to getting to know all of you!
Love and Lipgloss,
Sarah
Back to top Go down
http://www.markbysarah.webs.com
Laura

Laura

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:09 am

Welcome Sarah! Glad to see you here... I have a fat cat too... Draco is about 17 lbs!
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:37 am

Wow...y'all got some big cats! lol! We're glad to have you here, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
bev :o)

bev :o)

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Hi Sarah! So glad you stumbled upon the site Very Happy
I have to say I started cracking up reading your post about your cat/dog. I sometimes dog sit and right now, I am watching an 8month old Mastif and then have my 8lb maltese.....let's just say if they are not driving me crazy with their tag team "let's see how much trouble we can get into w/out me noticing" then they are just making me die laughing with their personalities. In fact, tonight I was hehehe...on livingingermany and hear a thud! Yup, apparently the extra long tug of war rope wasn't in the right position for the Mastif to rest his head on to sleep. So he picked it up and hit it so hard on my floor it made a thud. I swear he gave that rope the evil eye and fell asleep on it! well anyway, welcome to the site cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: