Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

just another suggestion.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hispeaceinthedisaster

hispeaceinthedisaster

just another suggestion..... Empty
PostSubject: just another suggestion.....   just another suggestion..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:38 am

i know this might be a very touchy subject.... i see that there is a sort of faith topic. well i am a wiccan, im not sure if you all know what that is but just to clarify, it is not satanism or anything like that. i just thought maybe we can have a faith topic with subcategories. i would really like to talk with some wiccans!
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: just another suggestion.....   just another suggestion..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 am

what kind of sub categories where you thinking of??? I am christian and while your beliefs are not mine I don't think its fair to prevent you from discussing them and such, I don't want a ton of categories separating religion but I don't wanna offend anyone either... any suggestions? I don't know much about wiccans could you explain it a bit so I have a better understanding... I'm guessing it doesn't involve God... wow this is a touch subject, lol
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
hispeaceinthedisaster

hispeaceinthedisaster

PostSubject: Re: just another suggestion.....   just another suggestion..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 pm

well instead of just the venting and prayer, have faith>christian, catholic, pagan...etc. something like that.
wicca or the wiccan belief, to me, is not very easily explained in a few lines. in fact i am so passionate about my beliefs, i tend to go on and on about it. maybe it is better if you visit some of the websites and read some of the introductions. they will probably explain it better than i ever could.

http://www.controverscial.com/What%20is%20Wicca.htm

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-wicca.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just another suggestion.....   just another suggestion..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just another suggestion.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Suggestions-
Jump to: