Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Trying to Learn FLASH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Trying to Learn FLASH Empty
PostSubject: Trying to Learn FLASH   Trying to Learn FLASH Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:09 am

So I am an avid Photoshop user and love designing and have the Creative Suite so I thought hmm... lets learn something new... how about Flash... OMG is my mind going 90mph... this program has managed to piss me off more than any other program! The commands are different and I can't to get anything to work the way I want it too, grrrr.... oh and to top it off just when I get my project resembling something boom... it freezes, wtf the creative gods are against me today! So I'm closing it up and going shopping, lol great problem solver! I may stick to what I know... photoshop!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Learn FLASH   Trying to Learn FLASH Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Kristen-I am terrible at all the above. It all confuses me, I so wish I could figure it all out, but my patiece is short w/ all that. I am a more of a show me and do kind of girl....I believe the early childhood term is..."hands on learning" lol...if u have any tips on the whole photo shop thing, I am all ears
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Learn FLASH   Trying to Learn FLASH Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:48 pm

I would love to show you photoshop, which version do you have? What are you looking to do? Design graphics, photo editing? I have been using the program for umm...wow 7 years, I started off in advertising, literally just got thrown in and told to figure it out, lol that was a learning experience especially cause it was a small paper and I was the only one designing, lol somehow I made it work and learned quite a bit from it! anywhoo... I'd be happy to show you!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Learn FLASH   Trying to Learn FLASH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to Learn FLASH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Venting and Prayer :: Venting-
Jump to: