Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hello ladies!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madisynsmommy

madisynsmommy

Hello ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Hello ladies!   Hello ladies! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:16 am

Hi everyone, My name is Kaidee. I have been in Germany for a year now. I live in vilseck and I have to agree with alot of the ladies on here when I say that this has been a experience not to mention a roller coaster ride of craziness! I am very glad that Kristen made this site. We needed something to help all of us wives connect Very Happy I am a stay at home mom, I have a amazing 13 month old daughter. I look forward to getting to know all of you and seeing where this goes : ) Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Hello ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!   Hello ladies! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:27 am

Thanks for joining us! With all the wonderful ladies, and gentlemen, on here I'm sure it will go far! once again, WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com

Hello ladies!
Page 1 of 1