Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hello everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KOLSweetie

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:58 am

My name is Ally,28 from Gloucestershire in England,married to John,26 from Florida.We have been married 5 years in March and have a 3 year old named Liam,and a fat lab called Chloe.John is prior air force and after 6 years in and postings in Guam,then England and finally New Mexico...he decided to join the Army....we are now stationed in Baumholder Germany and have been here since 2007.Its not so bad here....I cant say I am a fan of the base but the country is wonderful.I have met some amazing people since being here,most who have PCS'd now....and I have several Brit friends who folowed me here from England.Looking forward to getting to know you all Ladies!!!
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:05 am

Hi KOLSweetie,
I'm from the baumholder area too Surprised) A lot of our friends have also pcs'd or in the process. We have been in the area since june 06, before then we lived near Darmstadt. How much longer do you have here? Have you visited the church in the rock or the castle yet in Idar ? For as long as we have been here we have not made it out there yet.
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:05 am

Wow so how did you like New Mexico??? I'm assuming you were stationed at White Sands. I was born in Carlsbad, NM and lived there till I was 18, moved to Phoenix then to TX shortly there after and now call it my home. We are glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
KOLSweetie

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 pm

We were actually stationed at Cannon AFB in eastern NM....the town wasnt fantastic but we loved NM.Our son was born there and we fell in love with the White Sands area after John graduated the blue to green program!!
I have never been in the Church in the Rock in Idar...but I have seen it from the road and we walked up to it once..only to find it was shut...lol
Back to top Go down
KOLSweetie

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 pm

oh and we are until 2011...possibly 2012 depending on a deployment that might not happen....lol
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:18 pm

lol, I was actually asking, because we ran into the same thing...humMM..inquiring minds want to know Surprised)
Back to top Go down
KOLSweetie

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:28 pm

lol..i hear its beautiful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: